Monday, December 26, 2005

The blues

I should be on the top of the world but why do I feel like I have hit a nadir. I should be happy but ...
Professionally am doing really well, doing work I like, working with people I like and the learning & money ain't bad but ...
Have a nice bunch of friends, have a great time with them but ...
Can't blame it on not having a net connection at home - been online n number of times in last couple of months but ...
Made an effort to go out of my way to meet a couple of guys but ...

Well I am going to continue working hard, providing a shoulder or ear as the case might be to friends, and ... que sera sera

2 comments:

Eleventy Seven said...

ah that lingering feeling of doubt always remains...

The 'but's of life always seem to be getting in the way. :-)

'You're damn right I got the blues..'

:-)

Anonymous said...

aaaa well, my friend, the blues, they are overrated. forget about going out of ure way to meet boys. they will happen. quite out of the blue and when u least expect it, perhaps. so, a happy new year to you, darling.