Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tagged by Emily

I am thinking about... how will things shape for all of us - what turns our lives would take, a decade later where would we be and what would we be doing .

I said... I am not ambitious (liar)

I want to... make a mark.

I wish... I could find a soulmate.

I miss... almost nothing or noone.

I hear... whatever suits my mood.

I wonder... if I have what it takes to succeed / sustain a relationship

I regret... not being close to my family.

I am... a sweetheart (?!) .

I dance... with zeal .

I sing...only when I am high

I cry... when something touches me (albeit not always overtly).

I am not always... patient.

I write... to just voice a few feelings.

I confuse... people by being bundle of contradictions.

I need... inspiration and challenge for sustenance.

I should try...to be more tolerant of people.

I finish... things I am responsible for

5 comments:

Wild Reeds said...

Completely agree with:
"I am... a sweetheart"
"I dance... with zeal"
"I confuse... people by being bundle of contradictions"
Beautiful post.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

agree with wild reeds

Anonymous said...

o shucks. i have to get on dat me-me next now!
*pouts*

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »