Tuesday, March 07, 2006

3 Phonecalls

1. Heard him out - didn't know the answers - he insisted I did but I really didn't - I don't really know JB well enough to help him. There was a phase when JB liked me but that was then and then JB distanced himself as he couldn't bear to be just friends. But do I know if JB is his type - for gods sake don't even fully understand what he wants. Finally took him thru series of events and hopefully made him realize he was just being too impatient and needs to give things time and maybe leave his ego behind and send a sms yet again. 15 mins + another 20 odd mins.

2. warm conversation with K about this and that. Shared frustations & a few laughs. Had to cut it short after 10 mins as I had revert to call one.

3. stilted conversation - hi and how r things and how r ppl - pissed me off by insinuating I was "passed out" on saturday night - anyway no mention of anything of consequence about his life - felt sad that we ran out of things to say before 5 mins.

Don't know why I am writing this post.

6 comments:

GrasshopperBoy said...

i don't know why i was reading it :P

Anonymous said...

"felt sad that we ran out of things to say before 5 mins."-very sad when it happens with ppl with whom u cud talk for hrs together.

Vivek Tejuja said...

...sometimes its best i think not to define anything. even the length of conversation. it instantly frees the mind and does wonders. just a thought.

Anonymous said...

mmmm.. how strange that there's only 1 person i can talk to for ages, and dat's K. no, not even with Boy - with him, the max i've gone is abt an hr... with k, it's been almost 2 once!

Wild Reeds said...

My lifelong max was with my fave faghag Roshni, after we saw the film "15 Park Avenue": 1 hour, 43 minutes and 20 seconds. And even then we weren't done discussing it. And this was between 1 and 3 in the morning (we had seen the late show at Suburbia).
My theory was that SHABANA was the schizo, and even Konkona's character was fabricated by her. Even remembering it is giving me goosebumps...

Wild Reeds said...

Aristera :-)
Nice question for MA English:
"Nattiness begets nuttiness. Explain." Nah, didn't write on it. Was in the pre-blogeolithic era.