Sunday, March 26, 2006

Party Time :-(

Have lost it - nobody's seems remotely interested in me - can't remember the last time anyone hit on me - and I have lost the ability to move around in a party and initiate conversation and more.

Stupid Girls

Stupid girl, stupid girls, stupid girls
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blonde hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back

Excerpts from a song by Pink

9 comments:

closetalk said...

i think i shud now do a post on how each of us went to de party, and how each of us bitched abt it later. maybe we really are "growing up".. growing pains happening here?
*wink*
mmm... stupid girls was a nice choice here.
PS: i agree that cinnamon gardens was better than funny boy.

Wild Reeds said...

First of all THANKS for changing the template. This one's nice and sunny!
What a party man! I attended one after almost 2 months and had an AWESOME time. Loved the music and the bois.
The Pink song: O guppie... am imagining you pushing up your bra... and if we don't get to Syx toute de suite, that's what we're both gonna be doing soon... lol.

aristera says said...

liar liar pants on fire, liar on a broomstick, broomstick broke, liar got a poke!

a guppie said...

CT - the party was ok - i am just talking about my lack of initiative at parties

WR - lol

K - what ? :-(

veed said...

oh im in love with that song! *sings*

GrasshopperBoy said...

hahaha....funny lyrics....funny!!!

bluegreenflysplat said...

i love the video too. cuteness it is. maybe ppl don't do anything interesting enough to be able to initiate conversation with? *shrugs*

a guppie said...

G&B - lucky u - to have had a teenage romance and not have to do the dating rounds

Veed - How u doing ? Apologies for the nasty comment on ur blog

BGFS - nice to see u here - agree with u abt the video - the puking scene is quite gross though

autogato said...

hopefully your dating dry spell will soon end.