Sunday, March 26, 2006

Party Time :-(

Have lost it - nobody's seems remotely interested in me - can't remember the last time anyone hit on me - and I have lost the ability to move around in a party and initiate conversation and more.

Stupid Girls

Stupid girl, stupid girls, stupid girls
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blonde hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back

Excerpts from a song by Pink

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i shud now do a post on how each of us went to de party, and how each of us bitched abt it later. maybe we really are "growing up".. growing pains happening here?
*wink*
mmm... stupid girls was a nice choice here.
PS: i agree that cinnamon gardens was better than funny boy.

Wild Reeds said...

First of all THANKS for changing the template. This one's nice and sunny!
What a party man! I attended one after almost 2 months and had an AWESOME time. Loved the music and the bois.
The Pink song: O guppie... am imagining you pushing up your bra... and if we don't get to Syx toute de suite, that's what we're both gonna be doing soon... lol.

a guppie said...

CT - the party was ok - i am just talking about my lack of initiative at parties

WR - lol

K - what ? :-(

Anonymous said...

oh im in love with that song! *sings*

GrasshopperBoy said...

hahaha....funny lyrics....funny!!!

bluegreenflysplat said...

i love the video too. cuteness it is. maybe ppl don't do anything interesting enough to be able to initiate conversation with? *shrugs*

a guppie said...

G&B - lucky u - to have had a teenage romance and not have to do the dating rounds

Veed - How u doing ? Apologies for the nasty comment on ur blog

BGFS - nice to see u here - agree with u abt the video - the puking scene is quite gross though

autogato said...

hopefully your dating dry spell will soon end.